INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD ), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that they you are more interested, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACcording to the purpose
- Technical and functional cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.</li >
- Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from the one that provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the files are displayed. advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in If applicable, the editor has included it on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACcording to the property
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. .
ACcording to the storage period
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a tip or cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Purposes of processing: as specified in the cookies section used on this website.
- Legitimacy of processing: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
- Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
External providers of this website:
- Google Analytics: https://privacy.google.com/take- control.html
- Google: https://privacy.google.com/take-control .html
- Google: https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls</ a>
COOKIE SETTINGS PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete cookies from the device:
- Cookies already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some saved information may also be lost (for example, login details or website preferences).
Manage site-specific cookies:
- To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
- Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being placed on devices, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. Furthermore, some services and features may not work correctly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer. Version 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox. Version 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla. org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari Version 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData